On 1 May 2011, Moegyo Humanitarian Foundation commermorated its 3rd anniversary by offering breakfast to monks and performing meritorious deeds at Loka Chantha Temple in Brooklyn in the name of natural disaster victims around the world namely the fishermen lost at gulf of Martaban, earth quake victims in Shan State, Myanmar, and earth quake victims in Japan.
Since its founding in 2008 to assist victims of Cyclone Nargis, Moegyo Humanitarian Foundation has been working with the following local orphanages to provide assistance to the most vulnerable children with housing, food, clothing, health, and education:
1. Mingalar orphanage, Twentay
2. Mya Theingi orphage near Yangon
3. Kani Orphanage at Kani Village near Phyar Pon
4. Pyinnyar Waddy Orphanage at Kyite-latt. For more information, please read here and here.
5. Pay-Gyaung Parahitta" in Pay Gyaung village, Kyite-Latt township