Objectives of this event were:
- to promote the work of Moegyo
- to promote team work, strengthen the relationship among volunteers and join the efforts of all working towards a common goal i.e to help fellow Myanmar people back home
- to raise fund and support the current project - working with Helping Hands Group - on providing roofs and package of goods (rice, kalah beans, mat, blanket, dan-oh/pot) to 450 households/huts (1900 people) in villages near Bogalay. Each package is estimated at $40.
The success of this event is credited to the team work of all volunteers, donors and supporters (visitors). Together, we raised $8,100 and we had connected with each other for a common purpose.
- Please see our menu, donors and volunteers list here. Please forgive us and let us know if we miss any names in the list.
- One of the guests wrote about the Food Bazaar at his blog. He also posted photos there.